Welcome to the Hairdressing & Beauty Therapy Department
In 2019 we achieved a 100% pass rate across our A Level and Vocational programmes.
Our News Stories
Our Student Successes
- Following her studies at Selby College, Lyndsey Boldan now has her own salon in Rawcliffe.
- Ex-student Natalie Hunter has opened up her very own hair salon in Selby, Hunters Hair Salon.
- Robert Nix has also gone on to open up Salonix, a hair and beauty salon in Selby.
- Billy Earl fulfilled his ambition of owning his own salon, following his studies at Selby College; Billy now runs his own salon Clarke and Me
Trips and Visits
Previous trips Hair and Beauty students have enjoyed, include:
- Centre Parcs spa experience and tour, including an overnight stay
- The Spa Baths Harrogate
- Beauty shows in Manchester and Birmingham
- Body Worlds in Manchester
Students have also taken trips out to visit patients at York District Hospital and Kinnerton Confectionary Sherburn-in-Elmet to provide them with voluntary Indian Head Massages. Most recently, Level 2 Beauty Therapy visited a Nursing home in Selby to provide hand and arm massages to the elderly residents which included nail painting services.