Selby College Open Events
Find out why we should be your No 1 choice at one of our Open Events...
Everyone is welcome to explore our fantastic campus. Speak to our staff and students and check out our amazing facilities.
Our next Open Day is being held on:
Thursday 9th May 2019 from 5.30pm-7.30pm
• A Level and Vocational routes
• ‘Horizon Group’ gifted and talented programme
• Sport and enrichment opportunities
• Student Life
• Travel, bursaries and scholarships 🚌
• Additional Learning Support
• Higher Education 🎓
• Adult Learning
No need to book, just come along!
Each event will enable you to talk to our staff and current students about different course options, future progression opportunities to either university or work, attend presentations and talks by specialist staff and explore our campus.
Come and find out more about the superb college on your doorstep!
- Academic Excellence: 100% pass rate for A Levels in 2018 at our Selby College Sixth Form, with over 50% high grades.
- Great progression: 93% of Selby College students progressed to their university of choice, into work, an Apprenticeship or a higher level further education course last year.
- A strong team of lecturers and support staff who successfully challenge our students to achieve their best, while still offering caring pastoral support.
- Our stunning campus: modern, spacious and safe.
- Good support on student transport: competitive bus fare packages and ample parking on site for students with their own cars.
The Apprenticeship and Vocational arms of the College offer a wide and growing range of Apprenticeships and qualifications that place students well to take up good jobs and careers in sectors including Engineering, Health & Social Care, Hair & Beauty, Construction and Information Technology.
We offer all our students excellent careers advice, coaching and support with UCAS.
If you want your son or daughter to have the best chance of a positive future, then please come and see for yourselves why Selby College should be your first choice.
If you have any queries contact our Student Services team on Tel 01757 211040 or email email@example.com.