Our fantastic range of distance learning courses can be accessed by anyone over the age of 19 and are all completely free of charge*.
Delivered by the use of workbooks and range of online assessments, with support and robust feedback by the tutor throughout the course; there is no need to formally attend college to complete our courses, the learning can be completed at home at a time that suits the student.
Check out our courses below:
Business Support Courses:
- Principles of Business Administration
- Principles of Customer Service
- Principles of Team Leading
- Lean Organisation Management Techniques
- Information, Advice or Guidance
- Equality and Diversity
Health and Wellbeing Courses:
- Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Understanding Nutrition and Health
- Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
- Counselling Skills
Health and Social Care Courses:
- Principles of End of Life Care
- Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Safe Handling of Medication in Health and Social Care
- Understanding Autism
- Principles of Dementia Care
- Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes
Children and Young People Courses:
- Children and Young People's Mental Health
- Awareness of Bullying in Children and Young People
- Behaviour that Challenges in Children
To enrol onto one of our distance learning courses, please email email@example.com or call 01757 211097.
*Our courses are FREE subject to the eligibility criteria being met by the learner and the course being completed online.