The TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism is a qualification designed for learners looking to develop their understanding of autism and the principles of supporting individuals with autism.
Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism - accredited by TQUK
Completion within 14 weeks, although early completion is achievable.
The Certificate in Understanding Autism consists of the following units:
- Introduction to autism
- Using a person-centred approach to support individuals with autism
- Communication and social interaction in individuals with autism
- Sensory processing, perception and cognition in individuals with autism
- Supporting positive behaviour in individuals with autism
- Supporting individuals with autism to live healthy and fulfilled lives
The course is delivered via distance learning, supported by online flipbooks. Work is assessed by the tutor throughout the course from induction to completion.
Free of Charge.*
(A fee of £100.00 per person will apply if the learner fails to complete within the allocated timeframe or withdraws from programme)
To enrol onto the course, please contact the Business Services team on 01757 211097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Subject to eligibility criteria being met, including a postcode check.
We regret that we are no longer able to provide free Level 2 courses to the following combined authority areas: Liverpool City, Greater Manchester, Cambridge & Peterborough, Tees Valley, West Midlands, Bath and Bristol.