This qualification aims to give learners an awareness and understanding of nutrition and healthy eating.
Level 2 Certificate in Nutrition and Health - accredited by TQUK
Completion within 8-12 weeks, although early completion is achievable
The Certificate in Nutrition and Health consists of the following units:
- Exploring the principles of healthy eating
- Consider the nutritional needs of a variety of individuals
- Use food and nutrition information to plan a healthy diet
- The principles of weigh management
- Understanding eating disorders
- Principles of food safety for the home environment
The course is delivered via distance learning, supported by a range of interactive online resources. Work is assessed by the tutor throughout the course from induction to completion.
Free of Charge.*
(A fee of £100.00 per person will apply if the learner fails to complete within the allocated timeframe or withdraws from programme)
To enrol onto the course, please contact the Business Services team on 01757 211097 or email email@example.com
*Subject to eligibility criteria being met, including a postcode check.
We regret that we are no longer able to provide free Level 2 courses to the following combined authority areas: Liverpool City Region, Greater Manchester, Cambridgeshire & Peterborough, Tees Valley, West Midlands, West of England, London and Newcastle Upon Tyne, North Tyneside & Northumberland.