This qualification is designed to provide learners with a detailed understanding of behaviour that challenges in children, including how such behaviour can be assessed and the techniques that can help to minimise the effects of behaviours that challenges.
Level 2 Certificate in Behaviour that Challenges in Children - accredited by TQUK
Completion within 10 weeks, although early completion is achievable
The Certificate in Behaviour that Challenges in Children consists of the following units:
- Awareness of behaviour that challenges in children
- Principles of intervention when working with behaviour that challenges in children and young people
- Behaviour that challenges and mental health in children
- Behaviour that challenges and learning disabilities
- Behaviour that challenges, sensory issues and autism
- Legislation supporting behaviour that challenges in children
The course is delivered via distance learning, supported by a range of interactive online resources. Work is assessed by the tutor throughout the course from induction to completion.
Free of Charge.*
(A fee of £100.00 per person will apply if the learner fails to complete within the allocated timeframe or withdraws from programme)
To enrol onto the course, please contact the Business Services team on 01757 211097 or email email@example.com
*Subject to eligibility criteria being met, including a postcode check.
We regret that we are no longer able to provide free Level 2 courses to the following combined authority areas: Liverpool City Region, Greater Manchester, Cambridgeshire & Peterborough, Tees Valley, West Midlands, West of England, London and Newcastle Upon Tyne, North Tyneside & Northumberland.