This qualification aims to provide learners' with an awareness of mental health problems and an understanding of a range of health conditions.
Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems - accredited by TQUK
Completion within 12-16 weeks, although early completion is achievable
The Certificate in Mental Health Awareness consists of the following units:
- Understanding mental health
- Understanding stress
- Understanding anxiety
- Understanding phobias
- Understanding depression
- Understanding post-natal depression
- Understanding bipolar disorder
- Understanding schizophrenia
- Understanding dementia
- Understanding eating disorders
- Understanding attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Understanding obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Understanding post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
The course is delivered via distance learning, supported by online flipbooks. Work is assessed by the tutor throughout the course from induction to completion.
Free of Charge.*
(A fee of £100.00 per person will apply if the learner fails to complete within the allocated timeframe or withdraws from programme)
To enrol onto the course, please contact the Business Services team on 01757 211097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Subject to eligibility criteria being met, including a postcode check.
We regret that we are no longer able to provide free Level 2 courses to the following combined authority areas: Liverpool City, Greater Manchester, Cambridge & Peterborough, Tees Valley, West Midlands, Bath and Bristol.