This course is ideally suited to people who have completed the Level 2 AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting, or who are already working in finance and want a formal recognition of their skills.
1 year and part-time at Selby College.
September 2020, date TBC.
- Foundation Certificate in Accounting or relevant workplace experience.
- GCSE English and Maths would be an advantage but the suitability of any candidate will be considered at interview.
All units are assessed by AAT through a series of computer-based assessments.
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Management Accounting - Costing
- Ethics for Accountants
- Spreadsheets for Accounting
- Indirect Tax
- Using spreadsheets to manage and record accounting information
- Reconciliation of ledgers with the cash book
- Analysing variances
- Making provisions for bad and doubtful debt
- Professional Diploma in Accounting
- Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship
- Accounts Administrator
- Accounts/Finance Assistant
- Payroll Supervisor
- Trainee Accounts Technician
- Audit Trainee