This course is ideally suited to people who either want to work in accounting or finance, or who already do so and want to achieve a formal qualification to enhance their career prospects.
1 year and part-time at Selby College.
Tuesday 15th September 2020.
GCSE English and Maths would be an advantage, but the suitability of any candidate will be considered at interview.
All five units are assessed by AAT through a series of computer-based assessments.
- Bookkeeping Transactions
- Bookkeeping Controls
- Elements of Costing
- Work Effectively in Finance
- Using Accounting Software
- Processing payments and receipts
- Preparing invoices
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Using accounting software
- Development of skills required to work efficiently in finance
- Level 3 AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- Accounts/Finance Assistant Apprenticeship
- Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship
- Accounts Administrator
- Accounts Assistant
- Payroll Administrator
- Trainee Accounts Technician