Has 2020 left you needing to re-train? Has some time to reflect given you clarity that new skills will enable you to change or develop your current role?
If so, enrolling on an Adult Learning course at Selby College could be the perfect way to begin the New Year!
The following courses have flexible start dates and can be started anytime:
- Functional Skills English (up to Level 2)
- Functional Skills Maths (up to Level 2)
- European Computer Driving License (ECDL) Level 1
- European Computer Driving License (ECDL) Level 2
- Essential Digital Skills
- Opportunity Escalator
- Developing Digital Skills for the Workplace
Our Developing a Career in the Construction Industry course will begin in January 2021.
We also have a range of Apprenticeships that can be started in January and February, including Business Administration, Customer Service, Hospitality and Health and Social Care.
Our FREE* Distance Learning courses can be started at any time, making them another great option for upskilling this New Year.
Please call us on 01757 211097 or email email@example.com for more information and to enrol.
*subject to eligibility