Our fantastic range of distance learning courses can be accessed by anyone over the age of 19 and are all completely free of charge*. Our distance learning courses are delivered by the use of workbooks and range of online assessments, with support and robust feedback by the tutor throughout the course.
Listen to our recent podcast on Distance Learning below:
Check out our courses below:
Health and Social Care Courses:
- Principles of End of Life Care
- Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Safe Handling of Medication in Health and Social Care
- Understanding Autism
- Principles of Dementia Care
- Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes
- Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection in Healthcare Settings
Health and Wellbeing Courses:
- Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Understanding Nutrition and Health
- Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
- Counselling Skills
Children and Young People Courses:
- Children and Young People's Mental Health
- Awareness of Bullying in Children and Young People
- Behaviour that Challenges in Children
Business Support Courses:
- Principles of Business Administration
- Principles of Customer Service
- Principles of Team Leading
- Lean Organisation Management Techniques
- Information, Advice or Guidance
- Equality and Diversity
To enrol onto one of our distance learning courses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01757 211097.
*Our courses are FREE subject to the eligibility criteria being met by the learner and the course being completed online.
We regret that we are no longer able to provide free Level 2 courses to the following combined authority areas: Liverpool City, Greater Manchester, Cambridge & Peterborough, Tees Valley, West Midlands, Bath and Bristol.