Great choice of careers, meet new friends, study hard - play harder! Travel the world, get the top grades you want, choose your university or a top job - sound good?
Choosing Selby College
The right college for all the right reasons
Choosing Selby College for Sixth Form Courses and as your place to study for the next few years is about you making the right decision for all the right reasons. We have built up years of experience helping develop high achieving students in their Sixth Form Courses who, like you, have the ability, confidence and motivation to get what they most want from life.
Why Selby College?
For starters we:
- Were Yorkshire's first college to be graded 'Outstanding' in all areas by Ofsted
- Are closer to home than any other college, easier to travel to and from, cheaper by bus and if you drive, we have plenty of parking spaces. This means you get more time outside your college day to do things you like doing while taking our Sixth Form Courses
- Have the highest rated teaching staff anywhere in Yorkshire
- Have a great range of trips in the UK and abroad, sports and much, much more to help enrich your Sixth Form experience with us and keep you entertained whilst you study here
- Have one of the most up-to-date campuses in Western Europe
- Have the greatest range of subjects to choose from for your Sixth Form Courses
- Offer excellent progression routes after Sixth Form Courses to Degree courses provided at Selby College or to top universities and jobs
- Have students who achieve some of the highest examination results of any college in England
- Have a great student culture. It is not surprising that 94% of students would recommend Selby College to a friend or relative.
Last but not least, we are large enough to offer the very widest range of Sixth Form Courses to suit your aspirations, but at the same time, small enough to guarantee a far more personalised education than a larger college could realistically provide, giving you the best of both worlds.
Apply Now and Secure Your Place!
Check out our course lists for more information.