Selby College Business Services offers a selection of courses to meet your business needs: these range from Apprenticeships and NVQs in the workplace to short distance learning and legislative courses. In addition, our team can work with you to design a tailored programme to meet your specific business needs.
Our courses are offered at very competitive rates and can be delivered by our experienced trainers either on-site or off-site for your convenience. Business Services is the dedicated employer/employee training department within Selby College.
We have a reputation for delivering high quality learning courses at a reasonable price. Whether you are a small or medium enterprise, just starting out, or a large organisation, a well trained workforce is proven to put you ahead of your competitors.
We also have a huge ESF course list:
- Appraisal and Development of Staff
- Cold Calling Made Simple
- Debt Collection by Telephone
- Delivering Excellent Customer Service
- Equality and Diversity for Managers
- Health and Safety Procedures for Managers
- Handling Difficult People and Situations
- Introduction to Management
- Personal Sales Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Recruitment and Selection of Staff
- End of Life Care
- Falls Prevention Awareness
- Health and Social Care (Level 2 Diploma)
- Healthy Foods and Special Diets
- Paediatric First Aid (including additional content on Childhood Illnesses)
- Principles of Dementia Care
- Principles of Maintaining a Safe Working Environment
- Plus even more
If you would like to find out how workforce training can make your business more successful, talk to our experienced team of advisers today!
Tel: 01757 211097 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org